couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Russell Branca <chewbra...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [POLL] Erlang whitespace standards
Date Sat, 29 Mar 2014 20:32:48 GMT
Thanks for putting this together Joan. I left a few "other" comments in
places where you did not have indent by four spaces. I personally think we
should either follow the four space indent everywhere (python style), or
just use whatever emacs erlang mode does, as that's the erlang community
standard.

-Russell