couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <a...@nms.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.6.0-rc.1
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2014 10:06:05 GMT
Hi,

Dirkjan asked me if we are ready for 1.6-rc.2 via IRC. So there is still
the issue https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COUCHDB-1986 and I am not
quite sure, what my findings mean for running a next rc. The summary of my
findings are:

* I tested against master 5989bb324a and all tests pass
* I tested against 1986-fix-ibrowse-infinite-async-timeout b35884580
and ./test/etap/200-view-group-no-db-leaks.t fails
* rerun with the last one results also in the same error
* I tested against 1.6 branch and 04-replication-large-atts.t fails
* I tested against 1994-merge-rcouch branch and make check fails
* I tested 1.6 with recbuf -define(RECBUF_SIZE, 8192 * 4).
and 04-replication-large-atts.t fails
* I tested 1.6 with recbuf -define(RECBUF_SIZE, 8192 * 8). and all tests
pass

Everything has been tested on my Mac Book (OS X 10.9.2) with
Erlang R16B03-1 (erts-5.10.4)

Am I the only person who has these problems? We should finde a solution and
decision if we go for 1.6-rc.2 or not.

Cheers

Andy

--