couchdb-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Nick North <nort...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Summary of IRC Meeting in #couchdb-meeting
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2014 20:50:35 GMT
The great thing about being the only person at the meeting is that you get to assign all the
actions :-)

I'm not around this evening, but will do my action tomorrow if that's OK.

Nick

> On 5 Mar 2014, at 19:50, ASF IRC Bot <asfbot@urd.zones.apache.org> wrote:
> 
> Summary of IRC Meeting in #couchdb-meeting at Wed Mar  5 19:10:33 2014:
> 
> Attendees: Kxepal
> 
> - Preface
> - 1.6 release
>  - Action: NickN to pick his patch to 1.6.x branch
>  - Action: deathbear andor garren to take a look which Fauxton-related commits are get
to 1.6.x branch
>  - Action: kxepal to provide fix for FreeBSD 10
>  - Link: http://www.mail-archive.com/dev%40couchdb.apache.org/msg31016.html
> - big merge
> - fauxton
>  - Info: after some quick review there are a lot of JIRA issues filled for Fauxton about
bugs, improvements and new features. everyone who knows javascript/css and would like to help
is welcome!
> - cwiki
> 
> 
> IRC log follows:
> 
> ## Preface ##
> [Wed Mar  5 19:11:13 2014] <Kxepal>: ok, topics so far: 1.6.x release, big merge,
fauxton, cwiki
> [Wed Mar  5 19:11:39 2014] <Kxepal>: if anyone has more topics feel free to announce
them (:
> ## 1.6 release ##
> [Wed Mar  5 19:13:20 2014] <Kxepal>: #link http://www.mail-archive.com/dev%40couchdb.apache.org/msg31016.html
> [Wed Mar  5 19:14:43 2014] <Kxepal>: ok, we're going to make 1.6-rc2 with fix of
the replication tests
> [Wed Mar  5 19:15:27 2014] <Kxepal>: as Andy tests shows, Nick's patch for 1953
solves issue easily for OS X, so I suppose it have to be picked to 1.6.x branch
> [Wed Mar  5 19:16:06 2014] <Kxepal>: this also raises a question: is there anything
else to pick from master? especially for experimental features, like Fauxton
> [Wed Mar  5 19:18:09 2014] <Kxepal>: #action NickN to pick his patch to 1.6.x branch
> [Wed Mar  5 19:18:45 2014] <Kxepal>: #action deathbear andor garren to take a look
which Fauxton-related commits are get to 1.6.x branch
> [Wed Mar  5 19:19:30 2014] <Kxepal>: #action kxepal to provide fix for FreeBSD
10
> [Wed Mar  5 19:20:13 2014] <Kxepal>: ^^^ I'll take one more day or two for additional
testing, but at least recbuf tweak is working as plan B
> [Wed Mar  5 19:21:24 2014] <Kxepal>: s/working/left/
> ## big merge ##
> [Wed Mar  5 19:31:14 2014] <Kxepal>: no any news for this week. the work on merge
rcouch and bigcouch is going on
> ## fauxton ##
> [Wed Mar  5 19:37:52 2014] <Kxepal>: #info after some quick review there are a
lot of JIRA issues filled for Fauxton about bugs, improvements and new features. everyone
who knows javascript/css and would like to help is welcome!
> ## cwiki ##
> [Wed Mar  5 19:41:40 2014] <Kxepal>: awenkhh prepared new backbone for articles
on our new confluence wiki. not a persistent, but it will help to decide where to move content
from moinmoin
> [Wed Mar  5 19:43:13 2014] <Kxepal>: we're going to start migration ASAP walking
thought every moinmoin page and deciding is it worth to be in new wiki or is this content
should be in docs
> [Wed Mar  5 19:44:43 2014] <Kxepal>: to receive write bit you have to register
first on confluence wiki and then ask me, awenkhh or nslater for it
> [Wed Mar  5 19:50:16 2014] <Kxepal>: ASFBot: meeting end
> 
> 
> Meeting ended at Wed Mar  5 19:50:16 2014

Mime
View raw message