couchdb-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From ASF IRC Bot <asf...@urd.zones.apache.org>
Subject Summary of IRC Meeting in #couchdb-meeting
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2014 19:50:29 GMT
Summary of IRC Meeting in #couchdb-meeting at Wed Mar  5 19:10:33 2014:

Attendees: Kxepal

- Preface
- 1.6 release
  - Action: NickN to pick his patch to 1.6.x branch
  - Action: deathbear andor garren to take a look which Fauxton-related commits are get to
1.6.x branch
  - Action: kxepal to provide fix for FreeBSD 10
  - Link: http://www.mail-archive.com/dev%40couchdb.apache.org/msg31016.html
- big merge
- fauxton
  - Info: after some quick review there are a lot of JIRA issues filled for Fauxton about
bugs, improvements and new features. everyone who knows javascript/css and would like to help
is welcome!
- cwiki


IRC log follows:

## Preface ##
[Wed Mar  5 19:11:13 2014] <Kxepal>: ok, topics so far: 1.6.x release, big merge, fauxton,
cwiki
[Wed Mar  5 19:11:39 2014] <Kxepal>: if anyone has more topics feel free to announce
them (:
## 1.6 release ##
[Wed Mar  5 19:13:20 2014] <Kxepal>: #link http://www.mail-archive.com/dev%40couchdb.apache.org/msg31016.html
[Wed Mar  5 19:14:43 2014] <Kxepal>: ok, we're going to make 1.6-rc2 with fix of the
replication tests
[Wed Mar  5 19:15:27 2014] <Kxepal>: as Andy tests shows, Nick's patch for 1953 solves
issue easily for OS X, so I suppose it have to be picked to 1.6.x branch
[Wed Mar  5 19:16:06 2014] <Kxepal>: this also raises a question: is there anything
else to pick from master? especially for experimental features, like Fauxton
[Wed Mar  5 19:18:09 2014] <Kxepal>: #action NickN to pick his patch to 1.6.x branch
[Wed Mar  5 19:18:45 2014] <Kxepal>: #action deathbear andor garren to take a look which
Fauxton-related commits are get to 1.6.x branch
[Wed Mar  5 19:19:30 2014] <Kxepal>: #action kxepal to provide fix for FreeBSD 10
[Wed Mar  5 19:20:13 2014] <Kxepal>: ^^^ I'll take one more day or two for additional
testing, but at least recbuf tweak is working as plan B
[Wed Mar  5 19:21:24 2014] <Kxepal>: s/working/left/
## big merge ##
[Wed Mar  5 19:31:14 2014] <Kxepal>: no any news for this week. the work on merge rcouch
and bigcouch is going on
## fauxton ##
[Wed Mar  5 19:37:52 2014] <Kxepal>: #info after some quick review there are a lot of
JIRA issues filled for Fauxton about bugs, improvements and new features. everyone who knows
javascript/css and would like to help is welcome!
## cwiki ##
[Wed Mar  5 19:41:40 2014] <Kxepal>: awenkhh prepared new backbone for articles on our
new confluence wiki. not a persistent, but it will help to decide where to move content from
moinmoin
[Wed Mar  5 19:43:13 2014] <Kxepal>: we're going to start migration ASAP walking thought
every moinmoin page and deciding is it worth to be in new wiki or is this content should be
in docs
[Wed Mar  5 19:44:43 2014] <Kxepal>: to receive write bit you have to register first
on confluence wiki and then ask me, awenkhh or nslater for it
[Wed Mar  5 19:50:16 2014] <Kxepal>: ASFBot: meeting end


Meeting ended at Wed Mar  5 19:50:16 2014

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/mixed (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message