couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] ubuntu precise couchdb packages available
Date Thu, 13 Feb 2014 16:01:41 GMT
Might I suggest that you folks form a team around this work. First
step would be a wiki page perhaps. Just a place where you can put your
name, and save notes on what the plans are. Really excited to see this
get some traction. We desperately need packages, so any help any of
you can provide is hugely important for the project! :D

On 13 February 2014 16:03, Florian Westreicher Bakk.techn.
<stuff@meredrica.org> wrote:
> I will try to find out what is needed for a Debian build over the weekend. Ubuntu is
moving further away from the general Linux community, so a Debian build would be nice. Also,
integrating in systemd needs to be done anyway.

--
Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater