couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject [MARKETING] Twitter, LinkedIn, etc
Date Tue, 04 Feb 2014 10:55:41 GMT
Ashley,

Splitting this off to get back to what we were talking about. :)

On 2 February 2014 17:11, Ashley Parkes <ashley@ashleyparkes.com> wrote:
> Sounds awesome!!
>
> Twitter -> Facebook: you first connect it to your main profile, then it gives you
the option to reconnect it to a Page you manage. It's weird. From there you can decide whether
to post tweets to the FB timeline, etc.

> HootSuite: I've heard good things about it too but their free tier doesn't have team
integration and limits social media profiles to 5. I'll ask around this week if there's anything
comparable floating about.

I've just tweeted at Buffer to ask if they'd be interested donating an
account to us.

https://twitter.com/nslater/status/430655015267872768

I use Buffer for my personal stuff. And it is a nice app. If Buffer
don't want to donate an account, I might be willing to pay for one.

> LinkedIn: I think it would be a good idea to have an official page there too- the groups
are great but more for community discussion than for marketing efforts per se. It's probably
on the less-urgent end of the scale though.

Ah, okay. Sounds like a good idea. Feel free!

Can you add me as a manager?

--
Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater