couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Move more email to the commits list
Date Tue, 04 Feb 2014 08:31:53 GMT
What about Review Board notifications?

My only concern is that conversation is happening in PRs, Review Board
emails, JIRA comments and so on.

If we move them to commits@ can we be sure that these things won't be
forgotten about?

Not presupposing the answer here. But perhaps we could run an experiment?

--
Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater