couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [REQUEST] Mailing list moderators
Date Mon, 03 Feb 2014 14:39:43 GMT
Usually people who are not subscribed from some reason. These are
important mails that need to be let through. Whether legitimate users
who forgot to subscribe, or Apache members who are notifying us of
things. Occasionally, someone from a company like Cloudant replies to
thread which may have made it to an internal list. Stuff like that.

On 3 February 2014 15:23, Robert Samuel Newson <rnewson@apache.org> wrote:
> Noah,
>
> The 1 in 10 that need letting through are for folks sending from outside or folks that
are subscribed but triggered a spam filter?

--
Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater