couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Cottlehuber <...@jsonified.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] ubuntu precise couchdb packages available
Date Thu, 13 Feb 2014 12:22:10 GMT
On 13 February 2014 11:17, Robert Samuel Newson <rnewson@apache.org> wrote:
> Excellent work! How painful would a Debian build be?
>
> B.

A better question would be "should this be updated by the debian
packagers, or do we go the whole hog and roll our own debian repo?"

I can't answer that myself. But given there's no upstart support in
debian, I'm not sure we are significantly better off with our own one.
What's the Right Thing To Do here?

> On 13 Feb 2014, at 10:16, Noah Slater <nslater@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Also, let's get this put on the website.
>>
>> On 13 February 2014 11:14, Noah Slater <nslater@apache.org> wrote:
>>> Dave, are you up for doing a blog post?

Done with Noah & Andy's eagle-eyed assistance - thanks!

A+
Dave