couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Davis <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: created import-upstream branch in couchdb-mochiweb
Date Thu, 13 Feb 2014 18:28:49 GMT
The 1843-feature-bigcouch branches for ibrowse, mochiweb, and oauth
are all based directly on upstream branches (but aren't near the most
recent versions to maintain compatibility). We're planning merge work
to bring these deps much closer to the latest versions.

That's a long way of saying +1. The bigcouch branches are built on the
same history so that'll make the final merge easier.