couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Davis <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: splitting rcouch in multiple repo
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2014 21:13:15 GMT
So this turned into more of a thing than I thought it'd be though I
have at least gotten couch_index split out onto a branch I think. I
need to do some diff's to make sure that its identical and then have
Benoit read the history to make sure its all sane. My notes on the
requisite git gymnastics are here:

https://gist.github.com/davisp/8833187

I'll do more work on this tonight or tomorrow morning but I'm off line
for the rest of the afternoon today.