couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Benoit Chesneau <bchesn...@gmail.com>
Subject status of the bigcouch merge.
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2014 09:59:44 GMT
What is the current status of the bigcouch merge?

I can see so far 3 repositories updated recently:

- 1843-feature-bigcouch , Last updated 6 days ago by rnewson.
- 1843-feature-bigcouch-couch-log, Last updated 7 days ago by rnewson.
- 1843-feature-bigcouch-multi-repo - Last updated 14 days ago by davisp.

Also there had been some work in using couch_mrview by chewbranca:

https://github.com/apache/couchdb-couch-mrview/tree/1993-bigcouch-couch-mrview

and

https://github.com/apache/couchdb-fabric/tree/1993-bigcouch-couch-mrview

But I am not sure what is missing. Also I don't see it linked to the
couchdb repository.

So can we tests today the bigcouch merge? How far are we (speaking of
features and reliability) form a version that could be completely
tested in a staging env? What should be done to make it happen?

- benoit