couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Benoit Chesneau <bchesn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Review Board
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2014 14:56:31 GMT
On Wed, Feb 19, 2014 at 3:47 PM, Andy Wenk <andy@nms.de> wrote:
> On 19 February 2014 15:25, Robert Samuel Newson <rnewson@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Yes. It's misleading for folks that stumble on it.
>>

> +1
>

>> On 19 Feb 2014, at 14:22, Noah Slater <nslater@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>> > Should we decommission our Review Board instance?

well nobody really tried it ...

There is apparently some possibilities to bind automatically the
review to review board, but not sure if it's feasible on apache. Also
not sure It's the right tool, I preferred gerrit because it is abel to
handle automatically the PRs from github.

It would be good to have the PR directly on apache. So people don't
have to register to a privately held service just to review a code.
Anyway. At first maybe people could really try the tool before taking
any decision. I will try, myself when I am back in 2 weeks -if it's
still there -. Waiting for my flight right now.

- benoit