couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Benoit Chesneau <bchesn...@gmail.com>
Subject intention of couchdb-couch-stats and some other
Date Fri, 14 Feb 2014 09:59:09 GMT
I saw that the following repositories have been created but empty at that time:

intention of couchdb-couch-stats
couchdb-query-server-node
couchdb-query-server-spidermonkey

What are the intentions of these repositories?

couchdb-couch-stats looks like the one in rcouch:

https://github.com/refuge/couch_core/tree/master/apps/couch_stats

Maybe I should split it couch_stat as well. DO we care about the
historyy at that point?

For the others i only gues that the spidermonkey one should contain
couchjs. Paul what was your idea bout it?

FAter thinking a little more I am thinking we could also create the
following repositories:

couchbd-couch-compaction-daemon
couchdb-couch-os-daemon or simply couchdb-couch-external
couch-db-update-notifier at least the code using the port.

>From couchdb-couch-httpd i am thinking we could also split couch_httpd_proxy.

Thoughts?

- benoit