couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Benoit Chesneau <bchesn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.6.0-rc.1
Date Tue, 11 Feb 2014 10:56:38 GMT
while COUCHDB-1986 is not closed yet but all tests pass so far. Imo we
should relaunch a new release vote including

Imo we can't know if COUCHDB-1986 is really fixed for now due to the
comment, the fact that all tests pass using the combination of the 2
commits (bit not with one or the other alone) is mysterious. However
they are fixing real issues so i would release now with them instead
of waiting more.

Thoughts?

- benoit