couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Benoit Chesneau <bchesn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [NOTICE] Create marketing@ lis (Was: Re: Marketing suggestion)
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2014 10:08:05 GMT
On Tue, Feb 4, 2014 at 12:00 PM, Noah Slater <nslater@apache.org> wrote:

> I agree.
>
> If erlang@ becomes the place where newbie questions about Erlang go
> ignored, we should can the list.

It's already some months since its creation without much activity.

> You requested examples:
>
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/openoffice-marketing/
>
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/cloudstack-marketing/

> Andy, how about two review dates? Six months, and then 12 months.
>
> Let's review *all* lists on these dates.

I don't see these mls having a big traffic.The case of openoffice due to
its background should be put apart imo but fair enough.

I see you already decided to go on this ml with some others people, so
there is no reason to continue any discussion on that topic anyway, and I
will see how i can eventually continue to help on the advocacy side.

- benoit