couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Benoit Chesneau <bchesn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [NOTICE] Create marketing@ lis (Was: Re: Marketing suggestion)
Date Tue, 04 Feb 2014 10:43:44 GMT
On Tue, Feb 4, 2014 at 11:35 AM, Robert Samuel Newson <rnewson@apache.org>wrote:

> I don't see why the idea needs that much momentum behind it to get a pass
> / why there's so much inertia to do nothing new.

> Try it, see what happens, mailing lists can always be deleted.
>
> B.

I am not sure we can call a 1 day discussion, inertia.

Anyway, a communication plan should be built for a long term. This is not
just about test and try. Creating another mailing-list create a different
image of the community than having 1 mailing-list for all. This why the
choice should not be that easy.

- benoit