couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Benoit Chesneau <bchesn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [NOTICE] Create marketing@ lis (Was: Re: Marketing suggestion)
Date Tue, 04 Feb 2014 08:47:07 GMT
On Tue, Feb 4, 2014 at 9:42 AM, Garren Smith <garren@apache.org> wrote:

> Benoit, Andy and Noah
>
> Benoit has been the only one to raise an objection to this, so can we not
> assume that everyone else is ok with this? If so can we move on.

no i am not:

 >> Nick North north.n@gmail.com
11:34 AM (22 hours ago)

 >> I'd be in favour of keeping the number of lists small until it becomes
clear that some topic needs to spin off into its own list. While the volume
of marketing emails is low, it's not hard for devs who aren't that
interested in marketing to ignore them, just as those who aren't interested
in specific dev topics can ignore those. But it's not something I feel
strongly about.

Even if he don't think it strongly, I am not the only to think about it.

Also no formal ask about this mailing-list has been done in its own thread.
Which I request.

- benoit