couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Benoit Chesneau <bchesn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: rcouch merge status
Date Fri, 14 Feb 2014 04:14:59 GMT
On Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 12:34 AM, Paul Davis
<paul.joseph.davis@gmail.com> wrote:
> Found out how I messed up the import of couch_mrview:
>
> https://gist.github.com/davisp/8848265/revisions
>
> Notice that I accidentally switched the subtree split path to
> couch_index on the fourth split. That'll do it. I've fixed this now
> and updated in couchdb-couch-mrview.
>
> I see you've also done some other work on couch_index and
> couch_replicator at least. I'll go ahead and rexport these for you but
> please switch to the multi repository setup soon so that I don't have
> to keep doing this. Git gymnastics are tiring and easy to botch as my
> emails from today have clearly demonstrated.

Thanks! It helped a lot. I put the branch
1994-merge-rcouch-multi-repo earyl in the morning that use spitted
repositories. All tests pass. I will revisit later today the way the
release is created and remove the usage of the node_package project.
Once it's done i will merge this branch in 1994-merge-rcouch.

While I was here I imported couuchdb-lager and couchdb-golderush
(using the branch import-master). couchdb-lager  has been edited to
point to couchdb-goldrush.

- benoit