couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From "rohit12sh ." <rohit1...@gmail.com>
Subject disable reduce_limit
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2014 15:11:37 GMT
I am creating a view with Reduce function returning grouped Map results in
JSON object. Clearly, I am exceeding the expected return (non-scalar) value
by Reduce function. And getting "reduce_overflow_error". I have to set the
reduce_limit to FALSE in order to avoid the error and make my view work.

When I was making the change in 'default.ini' I read a comment there that
"If you think you're hitting reduce_limit with a "good" reduce function,
please let us know on the mailing list so we can fine tune the heuristic"

Please advise what needs to be done here.

--
Regards,
Rohit Sharma