couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Arlt <patrick.a...@gmail.com>
Subject Will GeoCouch be integrated into CouchDB with the rcouch merge?
Date Mon, 17 Feb 2014 06:09:12 GMT
rcouch says it has GeoCouch integrated into it and I'm wondering with
rcouch merging into CouchDB I'm wondering if Geocouch will also be
integrated into the CouchDB codebase. Native handling of geographic data
would be an amazing. But I've also seen lots of mentions of GeoCouch as a
great example of what a CouchDB Plugin would be.

So which is it going be? Integrated into the core codebase or as a plugin?