couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <a...@nms.de>
Subject Re: DB-Engine Ranking
Date Sat, 22 Feb 2014 11:09:22 GMT
Hi Noah,

you're right - @marketing is the better place - thanks!

> Andy, yes, this is one of the things I've been looking at for a year now.
>
> Might make a good item for our 2014 marketing goals?

at any rate!

>  Do you want to get in touch with them about the newsletter? Sounds

 like a good idea.

Yes - I will get in touch with them. I have already mentioned the other
day, that it would be cool to have a list of relevant people, magazines or
newsletter distributors. I will think about how to manage this over the
weekend and post the results here :)

Cheers

Andy

--