couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <a...@nms.de>
Subject Re: Marketing suggestion
Date Sun, 02 Feb 2014 19:56:59 GMT
Hey marketing team :)

everything sounds great to me - thanks Noah and Ashley.

Just a side note to your question Ashely. The email was a write down of
thoughts I had and ideas I thought could help to spread the word. Maybe
some of them fit - maybe none of them :) . Everything is ok with me. I
think at the end it's just great, that we started discussing all of this.
There have no things started yet but I think we will make good progress and
start things. I guess it's cool (what Noah said) to find a place (at the
Wiki) to put everything together, discuss it and start taking action :)

Thanks

Andy

--
Andy Wenk