couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <a...@nms.de>
Subject Re: [MARKETING] Twitter, LinkedIn, etc
Date Wed, 12 Feb 2014 07:52:41 GMT
Hi Ashley,

On 12 February 2014 03:27, Ashley Parkes <ashley@ashleyparkes.com> wrote:

> Hi and sorry I've disappeared for a week!

please don't worry in any way :)

> However, having looked into the structure of Apache projects and the fact
> that Apache itself already has a LinkedIn page, I've revised my position on
> creating a company page.

did not know that ...

> Is there any way to contact the administrator of the Apache LinkedIn page
> and ask them to create a "Showcase" page for CouchDB? That's more what
> we're looking for I think- it's basically an offshoot of a company page-
> and it highlights the project's association with Apache, which seems
> beneficial.

there are two ways to contact the ASF peopel. First you could ask on IRC (
irc.freenode.net) in the #asfinfra channel . If you are not around in IRC,
you could also file a JIRA ticket here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA

I hope you can find help there. An other option is the check the
apache.orgwebsite. Not sure if you can find a direct contact to get in
touch with.
Maybe here http://apache.org/foundation/contact.html

Thanks & Cheers :)

Andy