couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <a...@nms.de>
Subject Re: Marketing suggestion
Date Sat, 01 Feb 2014 18:56:27 GMT
I have added my name also to the Marketing page as I am interested in
helping with this. But I would like to leave the big bits to Ashley :)

I am +1 for a new list

here again a link to my thread with ideas:
http://markmail.org/search/list:org.apache.couchdb-*?q=How+to+spread+the+word+about+CouchDB+-+some+marketing+stuff

Thanks for the action Noah

Cheers

Andy

On 1 February 2014 15:20, Noah Slater <nslater@apache.org> wrote:

> Moving this to dev.
>
> Ashley, can you subscribe to dev? Marketing discussion should happen
> on the dev list. (Though, I am open to the idea of creating a new list
> for marketing discussion.)

Jens, most of the posts there seem very relevant to me. I don't see

--
Andy Wenk
Hamburg - Germany

http://www.couchdb-buch.de