couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Review Board
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2014 13:15:45 GMT

On 19 Feb 2014, at 13:51 , Garren Smith <garren.smith@gmail.com> wrote:

> I agree with Robert here. Github integration is getting really good now and its so easy
to review a pull request with Github. I think we should rather use github.

+1

> On 19 Feb 2014, at 2:49 PM, Robert Samuel Newson <rnewson@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> We intend to review work before merging to master, which is why we have an account
on Review Board in the first place, to see if it can help.

>> Given the level of integration with github now, I think we can and should use pull
requests for intra-team work just like we already do for requests from outside of the group
with commit bits.

>> B.
>>
>> On 19 Feb 2014, at 12:45, Florian Westreicher Bakk.techn. <stuff@meredrica.org>
wrote:

>>> That's also how we did it. It seems the most sensible way to handle reviews.
>>>
>>> I would really encourage you all to try reviews, they are a great way to improve
code quality. They are quick to create and quick to read. A typical review takes less than
20 minutes.

But it