couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Ashley Parkes <ash...@ashleyparkes.com>
Subject Re: [MARKETING] Twitter, LinkedIn, etc
Date Wed, 12 Feb 2014 02:27:55 GMT
Hi and sorry I've disappeared for a week! However, having looked into the structure of Apache
projects and the fact that Apache itself already has a LinkedIn page, I've revised my position
on creating a company page. Is there any way to contact the administrator of the Apache LinkedIn
page and ask them to create a "Showcase" page for CouchDB? That's more what we're looking
for I think- it's basically an offshoot of a company page- and it highlights the project's
association with Apache, which seems beneficial.

Ashley