couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Garren Smith <garren.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Review Board
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2014 12:51:13 GMT
I agree with Robert here. Github integration is getting really good now and its so easy to
review a pull request with Github. I think we should rather use github.

On 19 Feb 2014, at 2:49 PM, Robert Samuel Newson <rnewson@apache.org> wrote:

> We intend to review work before merging to master, which is why we have an account on
Review Board in the first place, to see if it can help.

> Given the level of integration with github now, I think we can and should use pull requests
for intra-team work just like we already do for requests from outside of the group with commit
bits.

> B.
>
> On 19 Feb 2014, at 12:45, Florian Westreicher Bakk.techn. <stuff@meredrica.org>
wrote:

>> That's also how we did it. It seems the most sensible way to handle reviews.
>>
>> I would really encourage you all to try reviews, they are a great way to improve
code quality. They are quick to create and quick to read. A typical review takes less than
20 minutes.