couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Samuel Newson <rnew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [NOTICE] New wiki (Was: Re: [DISCUSS] Switching wiki to Confluence)
Date Sun, 02 Feb 2014 14:58:12 GMT
Cool!

Should we migrate the old one or start a new, clean one? We can take what’s good from the
old one and leave the rest. Given we now have docs.couchdb.org where the design, philosophy
and API guide should live, the new wiki should just be the other things (pages for various
tools, guides on building or installation, use cases, clever techniques, details of internals,
and so on).

B.