couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Ashley Parkes <ash...@ashleyparkes.com>
Subject Re: Marketing suggestion
Date Sun, 02 Feb 2014 03:56:07 GMT
Go Team!! Andy, thanks for adding me!

Regarding the first open question: having a marketing@ list sounds like a great idea!

Regarding marketing generally: I just read over the “How to spread the word about CouchDB”
thread - is there an established marketing plan, as far as what to make known about CouchDB
in 2014 and how to go about it? And if not what are your thoughts on developing one?

Regarding social media: whoever maintains the Twitter feed, let me know if you want to connect
it to the Facebook page, or if anyone else should be added as a page manager. And should we
add a dedicated “company” LinkedIn page for CouchDB as well, or stick to the group page?

Ashley