couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Garren Smith <gar...@apache.org>
Subject [REVIEW] refactoring api.js to framework
Date Mon, 20 Jan 2014 15:44:15 GMT
Hi All,

For Fauxton, I've been working on separating out the JS framework we have built on top of
Backbone from Fauxton the web UI for CouchDB. Its sitting in the branch fauxton-file-reorder.
See Github link for a nice visual diff (https://github.com/apache/couchdb/commits/fauxton-file-reorder).
Could anyone interested review the changes I've made. The majority of the work was just moving
things around and making the File layout and API more logical. So it is a large review. Two
ways to test is to run grunt test and also to try out the Couchdb Fauxton.

Cheers
Garren