couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Samuel Newson <rnew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Git Repository Creation
Date Wed, 22 Jan 2014 13:06:12 GMT

I could have phrased it better, so I’ll do so now;

R14 is still widely used in production and is very stable. R15 and R16 have known stability
problems that affect deployments using NIF’s that can potentially run for longer than a
millisecond before returning control to the scheduler.

I am not blackmailing the project but I hope you can understand how I feel about your suggestion
to remove the ability for Cloudant to continue working after we are making such a large contribution
and, further, seeking to move our active development to couchdb itself.

B.