couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Git repositories: migration to couchdb-documentation
Date Thu, 30 Jan 2014 13:04:31 GMT
Similarly, "documentation" might refer to documentation *about*
medical professionals.

I suggest "couchdb-the-repository-for-documentation-about-couchdb-itself".

On 30 January 2014 13:56, Robert Samuel Newson <rnewson@apache.org> wrote:
> "docs" is ambiguous and might refer to medical professionals.
>
> B.
>
> On 30 Jan 2014, at 12:26, Noah Slater <nslater@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Wow. "couchdb-documentation" is very long! Why not "couchdb-docs"? :)
>>
>> Anyway, you can probably dispense with make. Just get a decent Sphinx
>> thing set up.
>>
>> On 29 January 2014 11:18, Alexander Shorin <kxepal@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> Paul, this question might be most up to you, but may be any other
>>> knows the answer.
>>>
>>> 1) What git-magic commands should I enter to fill
>>> couchdb-documentation[1] repository with
>>> preserving(?) commit history of share/doc but only?
>>> 2) Have I keep current directory structure for it?

--
Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater