couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Dirkjan Ochtman <dirk...@ochtman.nl>
Subject Re: Release stuff
Date Thu, 02 Jan 2014 08:11:16 GMT
On Fri, Dec 6, 2013 at 10:46 PM, Dirkjan Ochtman <dirkjan@ochtman.nl> wrote:
> I think I talked to Garren a little bit on IRC. It would be really
> helpful to get this answered? At worst, we'd need someone to rebuild
> the built copy of Fauxton we keep in the tree for release purposed.
> Can someone take care of that?

So folks, we're badly lagging on this release stuff again. As far as I
can tell, we're still waiting on a new in-tree Fauxton build. Why is
that taking so long? It seemed to be somewhat straightforward the last
time around? Are we secretly trying to stall the release so we can get
more fixes/features in?

Happy new year's from your refreshed (current) release manager,

Dirkjan