couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Hans J Schroeder ...@cloudno.de>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Hierarchical Views
Date Sat, 04 Jan 2014 16:08:09 GMT
I am glad that you are aware of the feature and its advantages. The prefix
solution is a clever idea. It would certainly help, but I think it is to
restricted for the choice of IDs. Wouldn't it be possible to use an
existing type index as a pre filter? I guess every document should have a
type attribute and the database should have a type index.

Anyway, is the prefix solution on the release plan?

- Hans