couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Benoit Chesneau <bchesn...@gmail.com>
Subject Continuous integration and branch
Date Sun, 05 Jan 2014 09:49:52 GMT
I have some questions about our continuous integration proces. Some
questions may have been already answered around but I didn't find the info
unfortunately:

1. Do we have actually a way to add a branch to the continuous integration
workflow? How do we test that a change is actually working on different
platforms ?

2. Do we have a page that summarize where to find the info on our
continuous integration ? Shouldn't it be on the wiki. I'm interested in the
following:

- where to find  the latest build report.0
- Jenkins configuration so someone can run it on its own setup
- How do we add a node to the config

 - benoit