couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Benoit Chesneau <bchesn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A quick status about the merge of rcouch
Date Fri, 10 Jan 2014 12:39:14 GMT
On Fri, Jan 10, 2014 at 1:36 PM, Robert Samuel Newson <rnewson@apache.org>wrote:

> "all externals dependencies (mochiweb, jiffy, erlang-oauth, ibrowse,
> snappy) has been removed from our source"
>
> CouchDB has patches against some of these, how are you preserving them?

mochiweb has already most of them in latest upstream. Some better from ours.
ibrowse yes. I didn't port yet the socks5 one.
snappy . yes from the start.
erlang-oauth - yes
jiffy : well this is the latest

> I think the topic of whether our dependencies should be included, as they
> have been to date, or pulled from external sources is one we should have a
> group.

agree. Note that there is a rebar plugin that allows that:

https://github.com/lukyanov/rebar-lock-deps

- benoit