couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Shorin <>
Subject Re: Git Repository Creation
Date Tue, 21 Jan 2014 18:51:35 GMT
On Tue, Jan 21, 2014 at 1:44 PM, Paul Davis <> wrote:
> The repos for futon and jquery.couch.js are less
> clear. I'd prefer to avoid having infra create repos we don't intend
> to use beyond fancy archives.

While I couldn't say for sure for Futon, jquery.couch.js is pretty
popular client which people uses, wanted to contribute to and I think
it shouldn't become abandoned deep within some archive repo. At some
point we're all agreed on the fact that's better to move it to
separate repo, no matter will this repo be under CouchDB flag or not -
but I think first one is better.

View raw message