couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Shorin <kxe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Git Repository Creation
Date Tue, 21 Jan 2014 21:58:41 GMT
On Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 1:46 AM, Russell Branca <chewbranca@apache.org> wrote:
> Is anyone maintaining jquery.couch.js? There were some decent patches that
> slipped by due to lack of a maintainer (for instance the updates to use
> jquery promises). I don't think we should create a repo for jquery.couch.js
> unless we have someone who is planning on maintaining it long term.

Currently I took maintainer's responsibility for it (since nobody else
is wanted to). As for jquery promises I'm not sure what to change, how
it will improve things and how it will break the compatibility, but
I'm starting one project on the next week with jquery.couch as the
base lib and will try to take closely on this issue.

--