couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Shorin <kxe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Git Repository Creation
Date Sat, 18 Jan 2014 12:36:47 GMT
Hi Paul!

On Sat, Jan 18, 2014 at 5:10 AM, Paul Davis <paul.joseph.davis@gmail.com> wrote:
> Also of note there are currently three repos that are still empty. The
> couchdb-couch-collate.git, couchdb-fauxton.git, and
> couchdb-documentation.git are all uninitialized. For fauxton and
> documentation I want to hear from people that are more involved with
> what they'd want in there. I'm not familiar enough to be confident
> that I've not screwed anything up for either of those. I didn't need
> couch-collate but I'll get to that soonish.

As for couchdb-documentation.git we need share/doc and
build-aux/sphinx-* from couchdb.git. Does docs comes from bigcouch and
rcouch merge? I have some feeling that docs merge will be pretty
simple: just take CouchDB docs and add/remove things that comes with
merge.

P.S. May I ask you about some new repos:
- couchdb-query-server-sm for spidermonkey javascript query server
- couchdb-query-server-nodejs for new optional nodejs query server
- couchdb-futon for our good old Futon which is going to be replaced by Fauxton
- couchdb-jquery-couch for jquery couchdb client - see