couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Shorin <>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Multiple Repositories for Erlang Apps and Dependencies
Date Thu, 16 Jan 2014 20:03:36 GMT
On Thu, Jan 16, 2014 at 11:42 PM, Paul Davis
<> wrote:
> It doesn't appear that this is objectionable to anyone. Does anyone
> have an objection to us having infra/me create these repos to use for
> the bigcouch/rcouch merge work? This won't affect master or releases
> until those merges finish.

Personally, I don't see any major objections for having multiple repos
- until there will be the master repo that gather them all and has
quite clear map where to search the needle, there is no much issues
with such solution, but a lot of profits.

So I'm +1.

View raw message