couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <a...@nms.de>
Subject Re: Represent your project at ApacheCon
Date Mon, 27 Jan 2014 19:35:31 GMT
Hi everyone,

we have received this email from Rich Bowen and I thought it's a good idea
to forward the request to send a submission for a talk. Why not doing a
CouchDB talk :). That would be awesome. So if anyone is interested to speak
at Apache Con April 7 - 9, 2014 in Denver, please visit this page:

http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apachecon-north-america/program/cfp

And please note: all submissions must be received by February 1, 2014.

Thanks

Andy

--
Andy Wenk