couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <a...@nms.de>
Subject Re: rcouch merge - new intermediate status
Date Wed, 15 Jan 2014 22:07:20 GMT
On 15 January 2014 21:24, Benoit Chesneau <bchesneau@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Jan 15, 2014 at 8:49 PM, Paul Davis <paul.joseph.davis@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> I can run make, make libs=shared, and make check all fine. There were
>> three JS tests that failed with file errors but I'm pretty sure that's
>> just the generally flakiness of async file deletes and what not.
>>
>> make rel appears to work. It creates a release that I can
>> start/stop/attach to and can at least hit the root resource when its
>> running.
>>
>> This is the failure I get when attempting to do make icu=static
>>
>> https://gist.github.com/davisp/8acbacdf7413d39a209f
>>

> Thanks for the tests :) I just fixed the option `icu=static` :
>

> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=couchdb.git;a=commitdiff;h=d526828e
>
> It should work now. Let me know if it's not,

my results on Mac OS X Mavericks 10.9.1 with R16B03

tested against branch 1994-merge-rcouch
commit 6616e1d5696f9

make is working
make libs=shared is working
make check:

Test Summary Report
-------------------
/Users/andwen/project/couchdb/couchdb-src-rcouch/test/etap/042-work-queue.t
                   (Wstat: 0 Tests: 153 Failed: 0)
  Parse errors: Bad plan.  You planned 155 tests but ran 153.
Files=50, Tests=1187, 253 wallclock secs ( 0.54 usr  0.11 sys + 86.74 cusr
22.86 csys = 110.25 CPU)
Result: FAIL
make: *** [test] Error 1

make rel is working fine
-> Verify Your Installation.Your installation looks fine. Time to Relax.

tests in _utils/couch_tests.html are freezing my Chrome. Alex told me not
to run them so I think we can ignore that here :)

make testjs
results -> https://friendpaste.com/6LUxyQk4zqpJsdLyRHJUE7

make icu=static working

make test
->
/Users/andwen/project/couchdb/couchdb-src-rcouch/apps/couch_replicator/test/04-replication-large-atts.t
... 545/? Bailout called.  Further testing stopped:  Timeout waiting for
replication to finish
FAILED--Further testing stopped: Timeout waiting for replication to finish
make: *** [test] Error 127

last one as you expected ...

So far ... I hope that helps. If you want me to test further let me know ...

Cheers

Andy

--
Andy Wenk