couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <a...@nms.de>
Subject Re: Goals for 2014
Date Wed, 22 Jan 2014 20:25:13 GMT
On 22 January 2014 13:19, Dirkjan Ochtman <dirkjan@ochtman.nl> wrote:

> Following up to the 2013 retrospective thread:
>
> - Get more commit activity, especially in the core
> - Merge the forks (rcouch and bigcouch)
> - Improve the release process to make it take less work/time
>
> Cheers,
>
> Dirkjan

Thanks for putting this together Dirkjan. After having discussed this a bit
during the IRC meeting toady, we thought it's a good idea to add a thread I
wrote last december to this list:

[DISCUSS] How to spread the word about CouchDB - some marketing stuff
http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@couchdb.apache.org/msg29299.html

These are some simple ideas I put together and I would love to hear some
ideas on that. So the topic to add is called:

- Do marketing to spread the word about CouchDB

There was also the idea to have a version 2.0 when the merger is done. We
should have set up some marketing things for CouchDB 2.0 then :)

Cheers

Andy

--
Andy Wenk