couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Garren Smith <gar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: fauxton: why backbone?
Date Thu, 30 Jan 2014 08:29:20 GMT
I think Sue has summed it up really nicely. It depends on what frameworks/libraries you are
comfortable with and how large the application is going to be. Using backbone you will most
likely have to write a fair bit more "boilerplate" code.
One other library to checkout is react.js (http://facebook.github.io/react/) Its got some
really interesting ideas. You can combine this quite nicely with Backbone to get quite a powerful
framework.

Cheers
Garren