couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From BigBlueHat <...@git.apache.org>
Subject couchdb pull request: Fauxton tests on travis
Date Tue, 14 Jan 2014 21:06:04 GMT
GitHub user BigBlueHat opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/couchdb/pull/134

    Fauxton tests on travis

    @Kxepal this hopefully gets Travis running working Fauxton tests.

    It's branched off of my other branch that's pending in #133, so merging this obviates
the need of the other.

    I need to sort out getting Travis to run my branches, so I can test this properly. Hopefully
pushing it to a branch in the apache/couchdb repo would let you know quickly if it works.
:smile:

    It should of course. :smile_cat:

    $ git pull https://github.com/BigBlueHat/couchdb fauxton-tests-on-travis

    https://github.com/apache/couchdb/pull/134.patch

----
commit 861ac6926660500122cbc3c31064f56436e74140
Author: BigBlueHat <byoung@bigbluehat.com>
Date:   2014-01-14T19:43:26Z

    added release to test task list

    Simplest possible fix. :grin:

commit 72cb4879686dd2c008219dd550309102ab0bb92b
Author: BigBlueHat <byoung@bigbluehat.com>
Date:   2014-01-14T21:01:32Z

    added fauxton grunt test stuff to .travis.yml

----