couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Cottlehuber <...@jsonified.com>
Subject Re: tool for management of couchdb design docs/code
Date Wed, 18 Dec 2013 21:32:00 GMT
On 18. Dezember 2013 at 18:21:45, Florian Westreicher Bakk.techn. (stuff@meredrica.org) wrote:

> IMHO python is not the best idea. It would be better to extend erica
> since it uses erlang.
>
> Benjamin Young wrote:
> >Hey Vivek,
> >
> >Thanks for open sourcing your code! I'd love to see if we can
> >collaborate. Benoit passed the baton for `couchapp` on to me

Ben & Vivek,

this sounds great & I look forwards to many more improvements along the way.
Vivek I especially like the multi-ddoc support that you seem to have, that’s
always been something that erica could do with.

Florian - if you’re interested in working on extending erica that would be
great too!

A+
Dave