couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Garren Smith <gar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Next release planning
Date Tue, 10 Dec 2013 12:51:56 GMT
When is Dirkjan going to cut this release? For the Fauxton side of things we are busy working
hard to get a new version done by the end of the week which will have a fair amount of UI
tweaks and improvements. We still need to integrate the building of Fauxton into the build
scripts. So if there is some one able to do that or help us with that, that would be great.

With regards to /_utils/fauxton/ and /_utils/fauxton. I’ve lost track of this conversation.
Is it possible to do /_utils/fauxton?

On 10 December 2013 at 2:47:40 PM, Andy Wenk (andy@nms.de) wrote:

On 9 December 2013 13:09, Simon Metson <simon@cloudant.com> wrote:

> > Yes, but the URL is `/_utils/fauxton/`, isn’t it?
> >

> It is indeed

Unfortunately I was not able to find the conversation we had. But I do
remember that there has been the question, why we cannot have both URL's to
access Fauxton:

/_utils/fauxton
/_utils/fauxton/

And I do remember, that there has been the info, that we can only use the
second version - what is indeed annoying. If there are no problems with
both (what I assume is what you are both saying), then we should create a
Jira ticket and fix it. Or we wait till fauxton will become /_utils/ :)

Cheers

Andy

--
Andy Wenk