couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject BigCouch & rcouch merges
Date Sun, 15 Dec 2013 17:52:39 GMT
Hey all,

CouchHack Vienna spent the past two days on wrapping our collective brains around merging
BigCouch and rcouch and it looks like we found a way forward.

The result for now is COUCHDB-1999 and all the linked issues.

There is plenty of more work that needs to be defined and then done, but this is how were
getting at it from a high level.

Please see COUCHDB-1999 for a few details on what the plan so far is and post your questions
there.

We are aware that information is a bit sparse, please ask about any point that might be unclear.

Best
Dave, Benoit, Volker, Bob, Noah, Lars & Jan