couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Vivek Pathak <vpat...@orgmeta.com>
Subject Re: tool for management of couchdb design docs/code
Date Wed, 18 Dec 2013 18:26:10 GMT
I agree that  might be an argument to motivate Erica feature prioritizarion but I can not see
why one shouldn't have a tool that permits couch db views to take advantage of professional
programming tools like debuggers profilers and unit tests

In any case, IMHO Erlang is stronger for concurrent programming which view template creatio
and management hardly is

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone